Thursday, November 5, 2009

How to Handle Criticism

Nobody likes criticism right? I know I don't. For example, if some punk says to me, "Your blog's not funny," or "Dan you've really put on the weight," it really bothers me -- or I should say it used to bother me.

You see, I've come up with a great all-purpose comeback to any slight. (You can use it too if you'd like.) Just say,"Well, that may be true but so what? I mean, you've got a somewhat effeminate sounding voice -- we all have our cross to bear in this world. I say live and let live!"

Trust me, if the dude has just even a little homophobe in him, he'll be walking around semi-wounded for days to come.

By the way, this doesn't work for criticism that comes from a female obviously. I'm still working on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment