Friday, September 24, 2010

Kindergarten pick-up problems

I swear I have the worst luck. So yesterday at about 1:30pm I'm pulling into the elementary school to pick up my daughter from kindergarten right? Now I'm man enough to admit that I shouldn't have had all that red wine with lunch but we were at an Italian restaurant -- come on.

In any case at 40 mph I know I was probably going too fast though that parking lot but I lost track of my speed because I was sending an important (and urgent) text at the time. Well, suffice it to say that I'm dealing with a very serious legal problem today and there's significant damage to my car. Additionally I've got a family across town here who I really think literally wants to kill me. I mean Jesus Christ, don't they teach kids to look both ways before stepping off that curb anymore???

No comments:

Post a Comment